Thursday, April 12, 2012

LEAVE D'BANJ alone 1976AD.COM

In what has become a real haunting of our own topmost entertainer and a real relegation of this humble personality D'banj,I sincerrly think 1976AD should drop it and leave the dude alone.

Below is the letter 1976AD wrote to D'banj for changing his twitter handle from Dapo 'D'banj' Oyebanjo to Daniel 'D'banj' Banjo:


Dear D’Banj,
I love your work, I really do, I think you’re one of the greatest musicians of your generation, but I must say, your new affiliation with G.O.O.D music seems to be getting to your head.
For years you’ve been known by your official name, Dapo Oyebanjo, even using it as part of your twitter handle. Well all good things come to an end, and your  affiliation with your new label seems to have brought that particular chapter of your life to an untimely conclusion.
D’Banj you’ve now gone from ‘Dapo Oyebanjo’ to ‘Daniel Banjo’.  All I can do is laugh, I mean, Daniel ‘Banjo‘ ? What are you, a country music star from Nashville?

PLEASE LEAVE D'BANJ ALONE!

6 comments:

  1. D'banj too mess up.Why should he just change his African name???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think anyone has a right to change names.After all Cacius Clay changed his name to Mohammed Ali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'banj is the man anytime any day I too gbadun the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na beefs I dey smell here o!-Demola

    ReplyDelete
  5. which site is 1976?I dont know them at all men...Dey must be looking for attention real bad.

    ReplyDelete